Released: 8 February 2019
Core and libraries
- updated BASS, FreeImage, libcurl, libmdbx, toxcore, and SQLite libraries.
- search field can now search in the language of the current language pack, not only in English.
- fixme.cmd no more fails if path to profile contains spaces.
- column headers text returned to Find/add contacts... dialog.
- fixed Ctrl+Click on a protocol doesn't filter metacontacts.
- add service for get last seen string from Last seen plugin.
- fixed possible problem with cyrillic file names in NTLM auth.
- initialized OpenSSL locks. This can solve many OpenSSL-related crashes.
- plugins now load immediately after installing.
- removed "load/unload plugin" button from "Plugins" settings page. Use checkboxes instead.
- ICQ servers drops old auth scheme support. We deprecated old OSCAR protocol completely and implemented support for a brand new WIM protocol. See plugin page for detailed information.
- removed "Free for chat" status.
- added MRA support.
- fixed occasional crash during registration at jabber.ccc.de
- if Kerberos authentication is available, it must be preferred to the usual NTLM auth.
- added dynamic plugin's presence checker.
- fixed duplication of incoming messages.
- fixed "Invalid data" error on audio/video call.
- fixed socket leak.
- Use classic dates option no longer depends on Generate crash reports option.
- plugin now really change profile timestamp on exit.
- sub's events wasn't marked as read, because of that SRMM could read all events into a message log.
- fixed SFTP access.
- added ability to work with metacontacts.
- fixed options save.
- deprecated due to missing SMS support in ICQ-WIM.
- fixed text selection bug in the message log since 0.95.8
- fixed crash on plugin unload.
- fixed Start Menu folder path detection.