Plugin:JabberJump to navigation Jump to search
|Authors||George Hazan, Maxim Mluhov, Victor Pavlychko, Artem Shpynov, Michael Stepura|
|Stable version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Development version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
Jabber (XMPP) protocol support for Miranda NG.
Miranda NG currently supports the following XEPs:
Click here to toggle the list
- XEP-0004: Data Forms
- XEP-0012: Last Activity
- XEP-0016: Privacy Lists
- XEP-0027: Current Jabber OpenPGP Usage (v1.4)
- XEP-0030: Service Discovery
- XEP-0033: Extended Stanza Addressing
- XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat
- XEP-0047: In-Band Bytestreams (IBB)
- XEP-0048: Bookmark Storage
- XEP-0049: Private XML Storage
- XEP-0050: Ad-Hoc Commands
- XEP-0054: vcard-temp
- XEP-0055: Jabber Search
- XEP-0060: Publish-Subscribe
- XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams
- XEP-0066: Out of Band Data
- XEP-0070: Verifying HTTP Requests via XMPP
- XEP-0073: Basic IM Protocol Suite
- XEP-0077: In-Band Registration
- XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
- XEP-0082: Jabber Date and Time Profiles
- XEP-0083: Nested Roster Groups
- XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
- XEP-0091: Delayed Delivery
- XEP-0092: Software Version
- XEP-0095: Stream Initiation
- XEP-0096: File Transfer
- XEP-0107: User Mood
- XEP-0108: User Activity
- XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
- XEP-0118: User Tune
- XEP-0126: Invisibility
- XEP-0136: Message Archiving
- XEP-0138: Stream Compression
- XEP-0146: Remote Controlling Clients
- XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
- XEP-0148: Instant Messaging Intelligence Quotient (IM IQ) (v1.0)
- XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
- XEP-0163: Personal Eventing via Pubsub
- XEP-0166: Jingle (v1.1.2)
- XEP-0184: Message Receipts
- XEP-0198: Stream Management (v1.5.2)
- XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
- XEP-0202: Entity Time
- XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
- XEP-0211: XMPP Basic Client 2008
- XEP-0213: XMPP Intermediate IM Client 2008
- XEP-0224: Attention
- XEP-0231: Bits of Binary)(v1.0)
- XEP-0245: /me Command
- XEP-0249: Direct MUC Invitations
- XEP-0280: Message Carbons
- XEP-0313: Message Archive Management (v0.6.3)
- XEP-0319: Last User Interaction in Presence (v1.0.2)
- XEP-0333: Chat Markers (v0.3)
- XEP-0352: Client State Indication (v0.3.0)
- XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload (v0.9)
- XEP-0384: OMEMO Encryption (v0.2)
Click here to toggle the list
- Autojoin is not working when using OpenFire with Active Directory authorization Use server FQDN as server name in Miranda instead of domain FQDN.
- XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts works only when the Jabber client at the other end can respond with message acknowledgement. If your messages seem to time out all the time, try disabling this option.
- To use XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload, enable Protocol menu → Services... → Service discovery → Right-click on service → Use for uploads option.
- Stream compression can lead to problems when using OpenFire.
- Spaces in login/password should be replaced with \20 when using OpenFire.
- In order to obtain contact's resource (for passing to Actman) install Variables plugin and use the following code:
To add/change these options you will need Database Editor plugin.
|ConnectionKeepAliveInterval||Dword||The interval (specified in milliseconds) beetween keep-alive pings.|
|Identity||String||Spoof client version to the specified value.|
|DisableOmemo||Byte||0||1 = Disable XEP-0384: OMEMO Encryption support for this contact.|
GNU GPL special exception
As a special exception, the authors give permission to modify code, dynamically link and distribute the Program in binary form within the QIP installer or archive, as long as the following requirements are fullfilled:
- The Jabber plugin must be announced and advertised as a separate product, clearly stating that the Jabber protocol is supported via a separate plugin ported from Miranda.
- Any kind of QIP Infium distribution must include this license agreement and original copyrights.
- The original copyrights must be available within the UI.
- Each version of the modified code must be freely available.
- Any changes made in the source code are subject to this license.
Setting up SSO/AD with Openfire (GSSAPI)
Install ejabberd with Active Directory SSO backend
Connecting to the LoL chat using XMPP
Connecting to Hipchat using Miranda