|Odkazy ke stažení|
|Stabilní verze:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Nejnovější verze:||32-bit, 64-bit|
ICQ protokol pro Mirandu NG.
- 1 Known problems
- 2 Troubleshooting
- 2.1 Rejected password
- 2.2 Contacts are always online / not receiving "offline messages"
- 2.3 How to know your UIN
- 2.4 Some clients (Pidgin, QIP 2012) said that Miranda is online, even when Miranda wasn't running
- 2.5 Contacts that use an official client, constantly switching between online and offline
ICQ servers drop old auth scheme support. We deprecated old OSCAR protocol completely and implemented support for a brand new WIM protocol, but it currently lacks many features.
Residents of Ukraine may experience connection problems. Some IP-addresses belonging to Mail.ru are blocked in Ukraine. Use proxy and VPN.
After updating to v0.95.5 you may not be able to log into your account. The message will be: Connection failed. Your ICQ number or password was rejected.
Up to v0.95.4 Miranda didn't support ICQ passwords longer than 8 symbols. If you have ever entered a password longer than that, Miranda would store the whole password in database, but send only the first 8 symbols to server. ICQ servers did not support more than 8, too. They recently increased the maximum password length to 16 symbols. So the change was made in Miranda to meet the standards.
Miranda v0.95.5 sends the whole your "more-than-8-symbols-password" which the server justly considers incorrect and rejects it.
The solution is to go to Options → Network → <Account_name> and re-enter your password (the first 8 symbols of it).
To use a longer password, you need to set the new one through the ICQ website.
Keep in mind that some programs (QIP 2005, Jasmine IM for Android) have not been updated for a long time and do not support long passwords. If you need such programs, it is necessary to limit the password to 8 characters.
Contacts are always online / not receiving "offline messages"
How to fix it:
- login to ICQ website (don't login to web-based ICQ client!)
- click on your logged user's nickname and follow My Profile → Sessions list (website's right column, link)
- click on End all sessions
- logout from ICQ website.
How to know your UIN
- login to ICQ website with your phone number and SMS code (don't login to web-based ICQ client!)
- click on your logged user's nickname and see your UIN
- logout from ICQ website
Some clients (Pidgin, QIP 2012) said that Miranda is online, even when Miranda wasn't running
(or said that Miranda is online, even when Miranda is away)
These clients use the old ICQ8 protocol who incorrectly sees the status of clients using the new ICQ10 protocol.
Contacts that use an official client, constantly switching between online and offline
Official ICQ 10 client goes to offline after 10-15 seconds of inactivity and returns online if the user interacts with the client. For example, Telegram client behave similarly.