Released: 10 December 2018
- db_event_getById and db_event_setId — two new functions to manage events by their server IDs (useful for Discord, Facebook, Skype, VKontakte protocols)
Core and libraries
- updated libcurl, libmdbx, libsodium, libtox, OpenSSL and SQLite libraries.
- Profile Manager: added checkbox for launching plugins in the service mode.
- Options → Sounds: added "Select all" and "Select none" menu items to sounds settings.
- recursive removal of embedded groups enabled by default. If a removed group contains subgroups with contacts, all subgroups will be deleted and all contacts will be moved to the parent group.
- fixed wrongly embedding next reply into link info.
- chats now go offline when protocol goes offline.
- fixed some cases, when group history is missing usernames when retrieved on login.
- added channel groups support.
- added Use subgroups for guild's channels option.
- fixed disconnecting the whole account when a server drops the gateway connection.
- sending a message with a link can cause the message to be discarded.
- in some cases, sending a link in own message can cause that message to be attributed to the conversation partner.
- fixed blank usernames and missing role icons.
- fixed parsing links from unknown users in group chats.
- fixed guild sync.
- direct messages from temporary contacts cause the contact to be shown as if it were a regular friend.
- fixed crash on channel list closing.
- deprecated. Mail.ru dropped old MRA protocol support. Contacts and history will be automatically converted to the Dummy protocol.
- fixed contact name cutting in contact's details for temporary contacts.
- fixed wrongly adding a temporary contact to the default group instead of placing it outside groups.
- fixed skipping file transfer (if a file already exists) causes a stuck "pending" transfer.
- fixed 2FA.
- added ability to adjust backup names.
- event IDs support.
- fixed subcontact's history disappears after removing a subcontact.
- fixed for a possible crash after database compaction.
- added control for disk overflow during backup.
- fixed concurrent database creation.
- added ability to copy text from log.
- fixed numerous issues when running in service mode.
- wizard window became resizeable.
- fixed loading read messages into the log when contact window is open.
- plugin now throw a warning if sent message is bigger than protocol support.
- hook to catch sending messages.
- new function BroadcastAck.
- ability to get message from CCSDATA.
- added hWnd to CustomButtonClickData.
- fixed to paste in private message log.