From Miranda NG
A network log (netlog) is a text file, that contains all details about the Miranda's network activity.
To enable logging you need to:
- Open the Main menu → Options → Network and press the Logging… button. This will open the Netlib Log Options window.
- In the window check the File setting. You can also see the log path there, and specify your own one if you want to.
- Reproduce the error. If you succeeded, make a copy of netlog.txt.
- Return to the Netlib Log Options window and disable the logging.
Tips and tricks
- Please do not edit the log, any info might be essential to fix a bug.
- Load network logs to sites like pastebin.com, pastie.org and share a link. If you report a bug on the bug tracker, please use our attachment system (see Reporting bugs).
- Plugin Console can show network log live.