|Stable version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Development version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
Watches IP address changes, displays popups, and adjusts the proxy settings of Miranda, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
ProxySwitch can enable/disable proxy in Miranda NG, Internet Explorer, and Firefox based on the current IP address and defined rules. This plugin is useful mainly for laptop/notebook owners. It's not intended for changing the proxy setup. If you need proxy_1 at work and proxy_2 at home (or other location) this plugin will be useless for you.
- Enables/disables proxy for all plugins on startup and later on any IP address change.
- Reconnects all protocols if necessary.
- Notifies user on every network interface IP address change.
- Recognizes which network interface is used by Miranda NG and reconnects if that interface loses IP address.
- Can display current IP addresses (per interface).
- Can copy current IP address to clipboard (per interface).
- Enables/disables proxy for Internet Explorer (no need to restart IE).
- Enables/disables proxy for Firefox (you must close and rerun Firefox).