IEView history viewer
Plugin:IEHistoryJump to navigation Jump to search
|IEView history viewer|
|Authors||Cristian Libotean, Miranda NG team|
|Stable version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Development version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
This plugin shows the history for a given contact using IEView.
- You can search the logs by pressing Ctrl+F while the log window is selected
- You can copy text by selecting it and then right click → Copy
- Custom skins
- Be careful, it's a resource hog and a big number of events will take a long time to load and might even render your computer unusable.
- It requires IEView to work, it might even crash if IEView is not available.
- IEView/IEHistory does not currently show all events, mainly only messages can be viewed. So the "System History" function is limited / currently useless. Consider another history viewer if you want a system wide history including authorization requests.
- Miranda's default history viewer with very limited, basic functionality.
- History++, enhanced history viewer with conversation lists but without skinning support (only colors can be chosen).