Revision as of 21:50, 31 December 2017 by Goraf (Marked this version for translation)
|Authors||Roman Miklashevsky, sss, Elzor|
|Stable version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Development version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
Anti-spam plugin for Miranda NG.
It works pretty simple:
- Messages from users on your contact list go as there is no any anti-spam software.
- Messages from unknown users are not delivered to you. But they are not ignored either, this plugin replies with a simple question, and if the user gives the right answer, plugin adds him/her to your contact list so that he/she can contact you.
- Differences from StopSpam
- Logs spam messages to a file
- Math expressions can be used in questions