Skype protocol (Web)
|Skype protocol (Web)|
|Аўтар||Miranda NG team|
|Стабільная версія:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Апошняя версія:||32-bit, 64-bit|
Падтрымка пратаколу Skype у Miranda NG. Заснавана на Skype для Web.
- Why doesn't SkypeWeb for Miranda open chats created earlier with the native Skype client? Skype client still opens those chats correctly.
- There are two kinds of chat in Skype: P2P chats and new ones created on Microsoft servers. Skype client works with both of them. SkypeWeb doesn't support P2P chats which were created quite a long time ago or with Skype of old versions.
- The latest Skype client creates chats compatible with SkypeWeb.
- To tell the type of your chat use command /get name in Skype client. Send it as message in chat and it will return the chat's name:
- "name=#username$***" means P2P chat
- "name=19:***@thread.skype" means cloud chat