From Miranda NG
|Nom du fichier||Facebook.dll|
|Auteurs||Michal Zelinka, Robert Pösel|
|Liens de téléchargement|
|Version stable:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Version dernier:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Autres:|| Smiley pack (with Emoji)|
|Cet article a besoin d'une traduction.|
Support du protocole Facebook pour Miranda NG.
- Support for searching and adding contacts
- Support for requesting, approving and revoking friendships
- Support for invisible status
- Notification after someone remove you from his friends
- Writing statuses from within your Miranda (posting to user's own wall and to wall of his friends is supported)
- Getting newsfeeds from wall and new notifications
- Shows contacts with "On mobile" status
- With Fingerprint plugin shows the following clients of your contacts: website, Facebook App and Facebook Messenger
- If you can't login in your Miranda, make sure you can login in your web browser. It may be some (unsupported) security check or Facebook's fault.
- If it works in web browser but you still can't login in Miranda, try to install and open Database Editor (be careful with it!) and delete key DeviceID in branch Settings/<account's internal name> (e.g., Facebook_1) and then try to login again.
To add/change these options you will need Database Editor plugin.
|Locale||String||none||Get Facebook errors in specific language: "en_US", "cs_CZ", etc (requires restart to apply).|
|NaseemsSpamMode||Byte||0||1 = Don't add contacts when we send message to them from other instances, add them only when they reply.|
|NoChatMessageReadNotify||Byte||0||1 = Ignore chat message read notify.|
|OpenUrlBrowser||Unicode||none||Open URLs in different browser. The value is path to browser, in account's branch.|
|PagePrefix||Unicode||📄||Prefix for name of "page" contacts (requires restart to apply).|
|PollRate||Byte||24||Between 10 and 60 = Waiting time between buddy list and newsfeed parsing (in seconds).|
|SendMessageTries||Byte||1||Between 1 and 5 = Number of tries to send message.|
|TimeoutsLimit||Byte||3||Errors limit after which FB disconnects.|