Revision as of 16:41, 13 June 2021 by Dart Raiden
|Stable version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Development version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
Adds the possibility to shutdown the computer when a specified event occurs.
- Shutdown Miranda NG or your computer after a specified time, when receiving a special message or when all file transfers are completed.
- Offers the following shutdown possibilities: Logoff, Restart, Shutdown, Standby mode, Hibernate mode, Lock workstation, Hang up dialup connections, Close Miranda NG, Set Miranda offine.
- The available shutdown possibilities are only shown if they are supported on your system.
- The available shutdown events are only shown if you have protocols or plugins installed that support the features.
- Displays a confirmation dialog which is shown for 30 seconds to cancel the process.
- Plays a sound on confirmation dialog.
- Displays the countdown in a special window below contact list (this feature needs a Clist_modern or Clist_nicer plugin).
- No data gets lost on shutdown especially no unread messages.
- Allows you to pause the shutdown countdown.
- Provides shutdown services for other plugins.