Miranda NG is a highly customizable client. Change the appearance of your Miranda by customizing one or several of the following parts:
See SmileyAdd plugin.
By default Miranda doesn't come with any sounds, however it's very easy to set them up. Just follow these steps:
- Download a sound pack from the ??????.
- Extract it into Sounds folder in your Miranda installation. You can create one if it does not exist.
- Navigate to the Options → Sounds page.
- Place a tick in the sound you would like to hear, highlight the event and click the button to assign a sound.
- In opened dialog chose a path to your *.wav file and open it. <translate> Note</translate>
If you want to use other sound formats like *.mp3 or *.ogg then you have to install BASS interface plugin.<translate> Tip</translate>
Use the button to hear the selected sound.
- Apply changes.