Released: 27 July 2014
List of fixes:
- Due to many complains the profile conversion is performed now by DbChecker from the Profile Manager, instead of making it on the fly. In this mode DbChecker always makes a backup, so if something went wrong, you'd always have the fresh backup of your database.
- Fix for a very old bug in Dbx_mmap that nullified numbers written instead of strings (ruins metacontact's nicks in a context menu after editing MC).
- Fix for the direct file transfers in almost all protocols, borkred two years ago.
- Fix for a bunch of problems in ICQ: wrong user's addition and authorization, bad keep-alive thread behavior, hanging up on exit.
- All contact list's instances, that live inside various dialogs, received the same style automatically (for example, it fixes a problem with multi-send window in TabSRMM with skins).
- Some minor problem with metacontacts (wrong avatar/status/status message displayed, one can't send messages to offline subs etc.)
- Some memory and resource leaks were fixed, including major GDI leak in Clist_modern.
- About 30 other tickets were closed.
- Clist_mw was deprecated. Use Clist_nicer or Clist_modern instead.
- ImportTXT: added RNQ pattern.
- VKontakte: support for wall posts.
- Facebook: Add hotkeys for "Visit profile" and "Visit notifications".
- Facebook: Fixed creating duplicate chat contacts.
- Fix: Converting a contact into metacontact sometimes renames it.
- FavContacts: broken group functionality restored; metacontacts support implemented.