Released: 3 July 2013
- Major GDI resource leak fixed in Fingerprint plugin. It could cause various interface glitches, up to a crash.
- Major bug was fixed in base64 encoder, that caused some rare login problems in MSN, MRA and GG. All private base64 encoders/decoders were exterminated and replaced with the core one.
- Many memory leaks were fixed in Skype and some other plugins.
- All old database services were finally removed and replaced with the micro-core function calls, speeding Miranda even more.
- QueueUserAPC mechanism was removed from core, because it could easily cause a lock-up on exit.
- Old bug was fixed in ICQ, that could cause serious timeouts on exit.
- Zillions improvements were introduced in Skype proto, including fixed file transfers, accurate work with history etc.
- Hangup on exit in GG was fixed.
- Some file names' case sensitivity problems were fixed in PluginUpdater.
- Two plugins, ConnectionNotify, Exchange, were adopted and added.
- A lot of improvements, fixes and changes were introduced into translations.
- As usual, tons of minor fixes, improvements & code cleaning were applied to almost all plugins.