Released: 30 May 2013
- Skype: first working version.
- Jabber: connection settings' preset for Odnoklassniki.ru was added.
- Facebook: new toolbar icon and the Quick Post hotkey.
- Facebook: rclick on notifications now marks them as read.
- Facebook: support for the offline messages' loading.
- PluginUpdater now can display all missing plugins that exist on the Miranda NG site.
- PluginUpdater got the ability to update language packs also.
- PluginUpdater was changed to store the user's choice which plugins to update, thus allowing you to keep your icon DLLs safe.
- RSS feeds export/import feature added to NewsAggregator plugin.
- LotusNotify, MirFox, NimContact, SkypeStatusChange, Spamotron, wbOSD, XSoundNotify, YahooGroups, YARelay plugins added.
- In order to keep your Popup plugin settings, before updating it is necessary to rename all PopUp* branches in your database to Popup*. If Miranda did update and the settings are lost, you need to do the following to restore them:
- delete all the newly created Popup* branches,
- rename your old PopUp* branches to Popup*,
- restart the program.
- In order to fix custom Popup button in Clist_modern skin you need to do the same in *.msf file and then re-apply the skin.
- Due to changes in Folders plugin (r4266) Miranda may fail to recognize paths to Clist_modern, TabSRMM, Tipper, Popup skins. Correcting the paths in Folders' settings and (in some cases) re-applying the skin will solve the problem.