|Authors||theMIROn, Art Fedorov|
|Stable version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Development version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
Easy, fast and feature-rich history viewer for Miranda NG.
- Advanced contact's history with
- Customizable styles
- Instant filtering
- Export to html, xml, txt
- View all conversations with the contact in separate tree
- Very fast history search within all your contacts
- It's fast! History++ is developed with speed in mind.
- It's easy! Despite having many features, we care much about interface simplicity and user satisfaction.
There are additional options in History++ which are hidden in Miranda database. To edit them you will need Database Editor plugin.
|DateTimeFormat||String|| See Date and time formatting
|Tells how to format displayed date-time info. Used in history grids and in Event Details dialog.|
|FormatCopy||String||See Text formatting||The template which controls the Copy (Ctrl+C) command|
|FormatCopyText||String||The template which controls the Copy Text (Ctrl+T) command|
|FormatReplyQuoted||String||The template which controls the Reply Quoted command|
|FormatReplyQuotedText||String||The template which controls the Reply Quoted command from pseudo-edit mode|
|FormatSelection||String||The template used for events (or selected text in pseudo-edit mode) formatting|
|ProfileName||String|| Preferred nick
Default: empty, protocol-based profile names are used
| Nickname which overrides protocol-based profile names.
Used in history, search, message log and export, but not in Event Details window.
Note: You may need to create these values yourself. You might need to restart Miranda for changes to take effect. However, the developers claim most of the changes to be instantaneous.
Tips and tricks
- Open history viewer and press F10 to enable main menu with toolbar buttons duplicated in it. The feature is meant to make History++ convenient for blind people. Once you enable the menu, it will always be present in all history windows that have toolbar. You can hide it from the menu itself any time.
- In addition you can hide the toolbar, but you'll need to download and install Database Editor plugin to do it. Open Database Editor, navigate to Settings → HistoryPlusPlus and create HistoryToolbar string setting if it doesn't exist already. If it does, edit it and make it empty (delete all the contents (Value Data) in the setting, but not the item itself!). If you create new one, leave it empty. The next time you open history window, toolbar will be hidden. To show it again, just delete HistoryToolbar setting (this time delete the whole setting itself, not its contents).
- Information about plugin and its settings is taken from History++ wiki page