|Stable version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Development version:||32-bit, 64-bit|
Crash dumper and version information for Miranda NG. This plugin creates crash reports when Miranda encounters an error and stops working.
When Miranda crashes plugin provides:
- Text representation of crash report
- MiniDump representation of crash report
Files are stored in <Miranda Profile>\CrashLog directory.
Text version of crash report includes:
- OS version information
- Internet Explorer version information
- Miranda version information with build date
- Miranda profile used
- Loaded modules (DLLs) list
- Stack trace for exception (with function names, source file names and line numbers, if possible)
- Loaded Miranda plugin list with versions
- Guess for plugin responsible for the crash
CrashDumper features vi.miranda-ng.org support.